Construction Helper / Carpenter I
- Construction Jobs
- Construction demolition
- Maintain company provided tools and materials
- Gather materials for job sites
- Frame wood, sand surfaces, and cover areas with plastic as necessary
- Maintain safe work environment according to construction industry standards
- Maintain timesheet on a daily basis
- Attend field construction weekly team meetings
- Clean up construction sites, remove debris and trash on a daily basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent with 3-5 years experience in commercial experience.
- Understanding of build-out construction sites.
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Reliable transportation
- Work is performed inside company owned buildings with exposure to dust and noise on a daily basis. Heavy physical work. There is some travel required.
When applying for this position, please make sure to do the following:
- Include the title of the position in the subject line
- Attach your resume to the email
- Include the following contact information:
- Preferred Email Address
- Phone Number